Who is Op. Dr. Umur Akiner?
Op. Dr. Umur AKINER
In 2004, he completed his education at Adana Science High School and enrolled in Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine.
In 2010, he ranked 38th in Türkiye in the Medical Speciality Examination and was entitled to receive education in Cerrahpaşa Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, which was his first choice.
He attended the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and the House Ear Clinic St. Vincent Hospital, both part of Harvard University . In addition to the practice of otorhinolaryngology diseases and surgery, he continues to work intensively on aesthetic and functional nasal surgery.
ALWAYS WITH CORRECT
AND CONFIDENT STEPS...
- Op. Dr. Umur Akıner was born in Denizli in 1987. Born to a family of teachers, he lived in Aksaray, a small Central Anatolian city, and then in Adana.
- In 2004, he completed his education at Adana Science High School and enrolled in Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine.
- After 6 years of education at Cerrahpaşa, he ranked 38th in Türkiye in the Medical Speciality Examination held in December 2010 and was entitled to receive education in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine.
- After leaving the state service, he worked at Medipol University Mega Hospitals Complex for a while and then joined Acıbadem University Atakent Hospital.
- Dr Umur AKINER has been working in his own private clinic since 2020.
Op. Dr. Umur Akıner's
DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES…